I am a highly motivated and accomplished computer scientist with a PhD from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. My expertise in AI/ML has made me a recognized domain expert, and I have extensive experience working with both AI for cloud systems and AI for healthcare. I am able to take a project from concept to prototype and then to full-scale productization and growth.
In my free time, I am an avid sports enthusiast, hip hop dancer, and talented musician who enjoys playing in a rock band. I have a passion for exploring the unknown and embracing new adventures, and I believe that this drive and determination is evident in my work and achievements.
AI for Cloud Systems:
- Development of AI-powered DevOps solutions for cloud services, with a focus on health monitoring, diagnosis, and prediction.
- Identification of anomalous behavior and root cause analysis through time-series analysis.
- Exploration of high dimensional patterns in cloud infrastructure.
- Study of unsupervised and semi-supervised learning techniques and their applications.
- Investigation of natural language understanding and SEQ2SQL modeling.
AI for Medical and Healthcare Applications:
- Development of predictive models for cardio-pulmonary diseases.
- Classification modeling using linear and non-linear techniques.
- Research on information retrieval from medical forums and medical records.
The above Bio was revised and polished with the help of ChatGPT (Jan 30 Version).